I M BeLONGs tO MInE

11.7.10

The WoRdS EsCaPe ME

I found a lyrics that is pretty suit for my mood now....
It is about a person who is facing some language problem....
likes mentioned what i m feeling recently...


THe WorDs EsCaPe Me..

I was standing on a train platform in a foreign land.
I was 21 years old,
Excited to be involved,and to do my part,to understand everything I was told.
But they moved too quickly,talked too fast,
I couldnt even catch my breath,
Loud,too loud,I cant understand ur words.
What i was thinking?I cant do this,learn this.
Think i'll go home.
But i cant go home.


I can also use ur words to order only fish.
I m studying hard,but i dont get their jokes.
They think i m stupid;but i cant tell them i m not.

The words I cant escape ,they are hiding my best,you know.

I cant use my tongue.I cant use it like you.

Learn the language,talk the language,learn the language....######
____________________________________________________________________________


Do you know how does it feels when you cant use the language to express urself probably?
I feel like a dumb and so lame.
Many many thought cant express it as well as i think...
worry their respond is with confusing....
sometimes will jux stopped b4 my mouth...
and swallow them back to my tummy...


as the lyric mentioned,when ppl thought u r stupid,u cant even tell them u r not...

admire those ppl who can speak and express their thought fluently and without consider....

No comments:

Post a Comment