I M BeLONGs tO MInE

7.7.10

Excuse me~~Let me pessimistic for a moment....

This is my 1st time to text my blog in english.
I will try my best to express my mood.Hope i wont make too much mistakes.


Today i got a accident nearby TsunJin high school.My car was run into a nissan car.Fortunately,jux a little bit hollow...I wish i wont pay him in a high amount.
it was very awful!

At that moment,my mind was keep turning and turning...many many deals makes my mind so messy.
Project of Wedding course,English,Ielts test...
actually is not a big matter..
juz bcoz of my own personality problem.
My requirements that i set for myself are very strict,i always require myself to play a good performance whether it is on my study,my outlook,my....

i believe that when you r not talented enough you should and must pay more affort than those ppl who r talented...i always require myself to reach the higher and higher standard.Based on this matter,i cant even relax myself in every moments.Although i usually find some nice atmosphere restaurant to have some nice coffee,my mind still cant get rest and it will keep thinking,planning,managing,figuring....
The calendar is always beside me as well.
Without planning,i know i will definitely lose my direction...


I admitted that i am really a greedy girl.My desire is very strong.
I m eager to know all things.Even more crazy,i hope i can know all of those things and knowledge among this world.I can be get really frustrated and hate myself when i am facing some probelm or stuck in a way.
Approaching to new environment,learning new things new skills,chasing after some professional knowledge...
surely will make me very excited!!

I hope my horizon can be bigger and bigger...
Because of my greedy,now i m forcing myself.
Can i use "forcing" to describe it??

Rationally,i m eager myself to be a girl who has many accomplishment.
Thats way,I would like to be a professional guys...haha..really really greedy~~~~

Sometimes i will ask myself what am i doing...
I will always answer in a optimistic way
"Soo,U r chasing after ur dream...when a person who is approching to their dream they wont feel tired even they have sacrificed their time,their energy or even their soul too...cause u know the thing that u want is forthcoming...u r getting nearer and nearer to them..."

haha...mayb this kind of sentenceses,encouragement would able to inspire my soul to keep challenging,fighting...

When PPl is getting older,the more responsibilities they should bear.
Sometimes those responsibilities are absolutely make a adult exactly surrender on it.

The more responsibilities u bear,the more tired u will carry on.
But V cant do anythings,except accepted it and done it as well as u can.
Bcoz this in the alternative to prove urself are a useful and productive ppl.
Am i right??

Sometimes,substantial life is jux a way to pretent our insecurity and escaping only...

Anyway
Anyway
Anyway

I am not a pessimistic person
My RATIONALLY / MIND/DESIRE/PERSONALITY

tell me that
I should insist on it...
believe the outstanding ability of urself is the best way to make ur dream come true....

(at here,i juz wanna hav a space to split out my unhappy mood,after threw out all those negative thought i will get well soon...)

haha^^
Believe Me...I will done well...

Take my word on it
Bless myself

By wah

No comments:

Post a Comment